Welcome to my boutique! Browse around and maybe you will find just the thing you are looking for. My specialty is creating one of a kind Ribbon Embroidered accessories/things. I do accept custom orders so just contact me if you have anything specific in mind. Do visit my Blog to see my previous work.

Privacy Policy

We value you as a customer at RibbonaryBoutique and will not share or sell any of your personal information (such as email address, phone numbers, address) to any third party.

  • All personal information collected is used to fulfill your order, advise you on the status of your order and/or improve your shopping experience.

  • When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will only receive emails from RibbonaryBoutique regarding new products, promotions or sales. We do not share our mailing list with anyone. You may unsubscribe anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email newsletter.
Please contact us for further enquiries